Introducing AuNic Additives – the ideal partner for the Graduated VG. Simply add to your base and achieve your preferred nicotine strength effortlessly.
Nicotine is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in plants. It is a highly addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system.
It is an additive for use in the pharmaceutical industry. Provides excellent absorption and is commonly used in nicotine replacement therapy.
- Unflavoured liquid form (USP Grade)
- Shake well for 2 minutes before using (every time).
- High quality, Not for use in pouches, lozenges, and ingestibles.
- This product solubilizes well with propylene glycol, then subsequently vegetable glycerin if needed.
- The PG Base is just the carrier for the nicotine, you will still need separate PG and VG for the balance of your formula.
Available in a PG Base
Strengths available: 36mg (3mg Additive)
Sizes available: 10ml
Propylene Glycol, Nicotine.
Colour may vary from batch to batch.
By using this product, you agree, you have the appropriate knowledge & facilities to use this product safely.
Always use gloves (nitrile) when using this product. Use at your own risk.
Not recommended for breastfeeding or pregnant women. Keep away from children & pets. Not for sale or use by under 18s.
Not to be ingested or used on its own. Toxic if swallowed.
Concentrated nicotine is extremely dangerous. This nicotine strength is extremely potent and if handled improperly could result in injury or death. Nicotine can be highly addictive.